Followers

Monday 12 September 2011

Geordieland Meet 2011

What is she talking about? You may well ask.
This being the 4th year, each year I have organised a get together for many friends from the Do Craft ATC forum. They travel from local areas around Durham and Northumberland, also from Scotland, Yorkshire, Lancashire, Liverpool, London and many other places. All with the purpose of having a day of fun, crafting, laughter and demonstrations form within the group, for there are many talented members around. We used to just concentrate on ATCs but many of us are now more interested in card making. We meet in a beautiful village hall at Snod's Edge on the border area of Durham/Northumberland in  gorgeous countryside. I have been absent from my blog for a while, this is the reason, readers. I have been busy preparing and sharing a wonderful weekend with many equally wonderful crafting friends. My husband and I have also been sharing with them our 45th wedding anniversary. We managed to make a profit of £210.00 from our sales etc, which I will be sending to the Help the Heroes fund. Here are a few pics of the day, there were 25 + 2 girls present.


5 comments:

  1. Glad to hear a great time was had by all Caz and many congratulations to you and your hubby on your 45th anniversary too.
    Hugs, Fliss xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 45th anniversary to you and your husband Caz. Great photos, I think I even see a familiar face in the crowd??? Those mirrors look amazing by the way, and all so very different!
    Dot x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary Caz, sounds like a great weekend, I see some faces I recognise there

    ReplyDelete
  4. We had a fabulous time, Caz you are a Star to organise it and everyone is looking forward to 2012. yvonne x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you had a great weekend Caz.
    Congratulations on you and your Husbby on your 45th Wedding Anniversary.
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete