Followers

Sunday 6 January 2013

Fat Pages - December


Since October 2011 I have been hosting a Fat Pages Swap on the ATC Forum on Do Crafts Website. Sadly the regular numbers over the time is starting to dwindle. So I have decided to open up the swap, however if your aren't already a member of Do Crafts you don't need to be. If you wish to join in then all you need to do is follow the rules, I will add a page above, and post to me before the closing date. 
The participants in turn get to choose a monthly theme, our next few themes are 
January Words and Music, February - Butterflies and march is childhood Memories.
The above are pics of my December swap - Christmas Fairies.
TH Distress Inks Broken China and Chipped Sapphire, Sheena Douglass- Pinescape stamps and Fairy stamps. Silver red and green glitter, applied with a Quickie glue pen. 
What are Fat Pages? See above on the Pages list. I would be thrilled to welcome some new participants. 

No comments:

Post a Comment