Followers

Sunday 20 January 2013

Forever In Blue Jeans

Hello to all of our CD Sunday Challenges Followers. I suppose I could be referred to as a 'Wrinkly' for I well remember my hubby and I dancing as above, but he didn't wear jeans. Yes, it's the jeans we are after for this week's challenge. Anyone wearing jeans or anything related to jeans. Have fun, I'm sorry I didn't get many comments completed for last week, I was a little poorly, am fine now. Hoping to get round to see you all this week. My card was made from The Best of La Pache 2012, I was lucky to get this and another at a reduced price, I so love a bargain. Elements added, a punched strip using an X-Cut Lace Trim punch, ribbon and white Card Candy. Take care everyone in the bad snow conditions and do keep warm. 

3 comments:

  1. That'll be me then - except it's me in the blue jeans. Great image Caz. Hope you have a better week this week than last.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great image Caz, love what La Pache come up with you can usually find something that fits the bill and the i love the sense of lighthearted fun
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caz, This is a great card, love that image, such fun!
    Sorry to hear you haven't been too well, Take care
    Avril xx

    ReplyDelete