Followers

Tuesday 5 March 2013

Biker Girl - Punk not Pink!

For my second entry into the Designer Paper challenge at Creative Corner,  this paper was the perfect background for the Biker Girl. Usually cute type stamps are  very pretty, pink, feminine and flowery, but I wanted something different, to show they can be a little more grungy and on the punk side instead of the pink side. The papers are from a male paper pack by HONO papers, the wonderful female biker is by Crafty Sentiments stamps. I coloured the image with Promarkers, the motor bike grungy images are from a motor bike stamp by Papermania. I have added a few cogs as parts of her bike, never having written graffiti I had fun creating it on this wall. One thing some of my blogging friends may not know is I was once a Biker Girl. My OH and I spent several courting years travelling on his Norton bike, so this stamp holds fond memories for me and yes, at one time, I did have pink hair. Thanks for visiting me and for any comments you may leave, they are always greatly appreciated. 

1 comment:

  1. Great job on the card. I think your DP choice and the little washers work perfect with the grunge/punk feel of your card. Thanks for joining us at Creative Corner Challenges this week and hope to see you again.
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete