Followers

Monday 1 July 2013

Christmas in July at MMM

This week, at Make My Monday,  Laura has chosen for our theme - Christmas in July- I know I agree too soon for the Christmas word, but we crafter's do like to get ahead, and by making the odd one here and there it's amazing how quickly you'll find your last minute dash won't be as many. I always enjoy the first 25 or so and then it becomes a job not a fun element. Here we go, what did I do? I stamped with a Crafter's Companion stamp of Christmas Owls, coloured them with Promarkers, added a few snowflakes with a  small stamp, added Crystal Glamour Dust, must buy some more soon. Matted onto silver mirri card, layered onto a piece of  12 x 12 paper, added further sprinkles of glamour dust and a lovely sentiment from a Katy Sue stamp set. Have fun everyone, with your Christmas in July challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Your Christmas card is lovely Caz - so cute too - Jacqueline xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous Christmas card, Caz
    Rosie x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caz,hope things are ok with you and that O.H is progressing well, love your cute owls

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your owl card Caz, and great colouring with markers

    Bev x

    ReplyDelete