Followers

Sunday 8 September 2013

At CD Sunday Challenges this week Jenny has chosen for our challenge, Shop Till You Drop, thanks Jenny. I have been longing to use something from the Katy Sue Fabulous Fashion CD for a while now. I am so in love with this CD as well as the Fashionable Shoes. The colours are just so vibrant and wonderful and of course the designs are to die for. This card was made with a Shop Template and decoupaged dress from the CD, so I can't claim this to have been designed by me, for it is as it comes, I have merely constructed it, added a few jewels and a sprinkling of glitter here and there.  I do feel though it is worthy of being shown .I look forward to have you have spent your shopping time and the projects you have made for the challenge.

4 comments:

  1. Oh this is fabulous Caz. I've only seen glimpses of this CD on the TV but I really think I'd like to get hold of it now I've seen this.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. If I saw this in a shop window Caz I'd have to go in just to see what else they had in there. I've got this CD but so far have only made the decoupaged cards, I can see I'll have to get it out again and make some of these.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think i should get this CD Caz, from what I've seen it's a must have, your card is really beautiful.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think i should get this CD Caz, from what I've seen it's a must have, your card is really beautiful.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete