Followers

Sunday 29 September 2013

The 1950's

It is wonderful to see Carol back being able to craft once again, at CD Sunday Challenges.  Carol chose The !950's for our challenge this week, not that many can remember such times, or even claim to have been here on earth, sadly, as a very young girl,  I do remember wearing a very stiff net petticoat under a dress trying to achieve the flared dress as on my card. The papers and pyramid images are from The 1950's CD by Kraftyhands. I am looking forward to seeing your projects from the era and remember to have fun whilst creating your project.

8 comments:

  1. I love your card Caz. Fashion looked such fun back then and can remember seeing photos of my mother and aunts wearing similar dresses. I've not seen that CD but it looks a good one.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A stunning card Caz, I love those gorgeous dresses. I was born in 1960 but had older cousins and remember playing dress up in their cast off petticoats, they were lovely.

    Sue x

    ReplyDelete
  3. A very well chosen image for this super card. I remember and weren't those stiff petticoats scratchy??

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Caz,really picks up the fashion of the time and polka dots where a must have . xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous skits and a very pretty card. Marina

    ReplyDelete
  6. I remember getting in trouble at school for wearing a full petticoat under my school dress and being told to take it off. A gorgeous card which brings back great memories of the 50's for me.
    Beryl xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning card, love your image. Thanks for having me along at CD Sunday for September
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete