Followers

Wednesday 14 May 2014

# 79 Animals

At Ruby's Rainbow for the next two weeks Shaz leader of the DT has chosen for the challenge Animals. there are no specific requests or guidelines, so come on you have the world of Animals to choose from. I do hope folk will bear in mind that birds and butterflies are NOT animals, but I bet we see quite a number appearing.  How do I know this, I nearly made a card with an owl on it. He He.  Here is my card with a small matching gift bag, suitable for lots of little surprises. The papers and images are from a beautiful CD from Creative Crafting World - Pollyanna Pickering - British Wildlife. Embellishments from the CD plus a few Card Candi added. have fun. Many thanks to everyone who visits me and to those who leave a comment my sincere gratitude for it means so much that you took the time.
Welcome to all the newest followers on my blog, I hope I can continue to provide you with interesting projects.

3 comments:

  1. this is so adorable and sweet, dearie!

    hugs and kisses from germany, silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty combo...I love the coordinating gift bag!

    ReplyDelete