Followers

Sunday 18 May 2014

One for the Boys

Don't the weeks just fly by? Here I am again, posting for the CD Sunday challenges  Team B, and it seems as if Woah! how did that come round so quick. Well here it is, the challenge for the next week, will be
One for the Boys. I often hear how card makers  do find making making men's cards so difficult. I personally have never experienced this problem, maybe because of the number of males in the family and extended families, we females are greatly in the minority. I do find with the variety and number  of CDs available nowadays, there is a mountain of wonderful material out there to choose from. I chose 'The Great Outdoors' from Card Creations Plus. The papers and images are all from this CD. This card would be perfect for a 'twitcher'. I added leaves for more interest, these were from using off cuts from the background with leaves from Sheena Douglas stamps. The shape of the card is from a template from Fabulous Fashion CD from Katy Sue Designs. Have fun everyone, so many possibilities for One for the Boys, enjoy.

1 comment:

  1. Fabulous card Caz. I've not seen this CD before and I love the image you have chosen. xx

    ReplyDelete