Followers

Friday 1 August 2014

Snowflakes at Sparkles Christmas

Here we are in August, another month, which means another new challenge at  Sparkles Christmas Challenges. The theme for the month is Challenge # 43 Snowflakes. I know we are going to see some amazing projects, for this is truly a wonderful topic, there is so much glitter and sparkle associated with snowflakes. Please po over to the blog to check out the details and see the wonderful gallery from the Design Team.  I once saw a sentiment which said, 'Snowflakes are  Winter's Butterlies', which is so true.  I have subdued my snowflakes in the background,  but have 'blinged' up my large snowflake and snowman.
All snowflakes from Sheena Douglas - 'Ornate Snowflakes' - large snowflake embossed with deep blue EP, added with a Quickie Glue Pen Glamour Dust - Crystal.
The Snowman is very old, oh, yes, almost a grand father, I've had him so many years, from Inkadinkado, lots of Glamour Dust glitter added to him. Matted onto black and white card, the white card was coloured with Tumbled Glass DI as was the background snowflakes.Have fun playing with your snowflakes, I look forward to visiting you.
We would like to thank our sponsor 
offering a $10 voucher

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love all of the stamping that you did. I hardly ever stamp anymore. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is a beautiful card.love all the stamping too.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous.....love blues against the black & that snowman is fab!
    hugs Jo x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous card Caz, love the snowflake and snowman and brilliant stamping
    Have a great weekend
    Shaz x

    ReplyDelete