Followers

Sunday 10 August 2014

Quilted Fun

For the next two weeks  CD Sunday Challenges  are challenging you to create some Quilted Fun. Please pop over to the blog to check out the guidelines and few rules we have. We would like to see something quilted, as long as you have used a CD to provide part or all of your project. For my DT inspirational card, I have printed the background sheet of pink dotty paper from the Dreamees Rain or Shine CD, I find this an invaluable recource for beautiful coloured background papers. The main image is from Halycon Days by Crafter's Companions. I decoupaged the cakes , added some bunting. I drew a sewn effect where the main image joined the backing paper to provide an extra quilted layer. Have fun everyone with this real fun challenge, I am so looking forward to seeing what you all create.

3 comments:

  1. Those cakes look tempting Caz but just had my afternoon cuppa. Love the delicate shades and this is a CD I haven't seen so will have to check it out.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've added the faux stitches....they look real. A very pretty card. Hugs Wynn x

    ReplyDelete