Followers

Saturday 2 August 2014

Buttons and Bows

At Fantasty Stampers for the next two weeks we are stepping out in style with our challenge being Buttons and Bows. Please pop over to the blog to see the wonderful inspirational samples from the Design Team. 
For my card, I decided upon pastel colours which is out of my norm, I must admit. I like to challenge myself now and again. The background card has been embossed.  All of the flowers were stamped with 3 different size flowers from Sheena Douglas - Always Floral Stamp set, using scraps of paper from a Daydream First Edition Designer Pad. The stems are strips of twine. The  bow was made with the same papers. Buttons added to complete. I haven't added a sentiment, I'll put it into my box and wait and see. I look forward to visiting you over the next two weeks to see your entries with Buttons and Bows. Have fun and happy crafting. 

No comments:

Post a Comment