Followers

Sunday 21 September 2014

Birthday Card for a Male

Hello again, welcome back. For the next two weeks at CD Sunday Challenges we would like to see a Birthday Card for a Male. At one time thee was so little to choose from other than mostly sport type cards for men. Thank goodness there is now a much bigger variety available. My OH, and I suspect he is not alone, enjoys a good glass or red wine, along with a divine cheese board with all trimmings. I found this wonderful image on a Joanna Sheene produced CD - the artist being Janet Kruskamp.I decoupaged the chef with all of his balanced goods.  There is such a wide variety available on this CD. Please do pop and check out the inspiration provided by the Design Team and remember you must use something if not everything from a CD. Have fun, I again look forward to visiting your blog. 

6 comments:

  1. Caz this is a great image and I can think of many of my male birthday boys that this would be suitable for. I'm off to check out JS CD's now. I have many of hers but sadly not got this one. Thanks for the inspiration. Wynn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a super card Caz and I agree with you that quite a few Men I know love cheese and wine. Not heard of this particular CD from Joanna so off to have a look.
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is fab Caz - such a great image. I didn't realise this sort of thing was on that CD - thought it was all teddies and things like that. It's on my wishlist now - thanks x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't seen this CD before either. Great image - prefer the cheese to the wine - only cos I don't drink Red.
    Carol
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great, fun image - I've not seen this CD but will have to investigate. This is fab.
    Jocelyn x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not a CD I have seen before Caz but definitely a card a like, a great male card.
    sue-b xx

    ReplyDelete