Followers

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Water

Hi, for this week at Cardz 4 Guyz, the theme is Water. There are some amazing inspiring projects over on the blog, from the Design Team and the Guest Designers, which show there are so many ways you can add water to your project. I love my underwater stamps from Sheena Douglass, so this was another way I could put them into action. I was inspired by a card on Pinterest from the Sheena Douglass team, this is my version of the card. I used both the Hidden Stars and Underwater Angels stamp sets. Salty Ocean, Broken China, Faded Jeans and Chipped Sapphire Distress Inks were used.
Kraft card and Stampendous Fine Detail White embossing powder for the embellishments. I look forward to visiting everyone of you who enter the challenge. I hope you have a happy week.

5 comments:

  1. Love this set of stamps Caz especially the embossed white details.
    Not many outlets around here stock Sheena, so just have a couple of her sets. x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You can buy her stamps from Create and Craft or direct from Crafter's Companion where I tend to buy from. Caz

      Delete
  2. Fab card Caz, love the seahorse and the white embossed embellishments, have to see if I can dig out any suitable stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning card! Your stamping is wonderful and I love the sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this Caz especially the mix of Kraft and water - it goes so well. And the embellishments look great x

    ReplyDelete