Followers

Wednesday 26 November 2014

Challenge # 93 - Just Because..........

Hello again, this week at Ruby's Rainbow, the challenge is Just Because....... maybe we should send more cards for no other reason than Just Because, for I am sure it would always be appreciated. Could this be another of my plans for next year? I was fortunate to buy this stamp at a recent Ross Craft Event, the stamp is from 'The Stamp Barn' which is a Canadian stamp company. I think it is so elegant and suitable for many occasions. I used Promarkers to colour it. The dark rose matting card is a piece of Core-Dinations. Please pop over to the blog to see the Design Team's inspiration. 

6 comments:

  1. a very noble and elegant card!
    hugs and kisses from germany,
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, such a stunning card.Love this stamp, such style.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful image and card. Hugs, DT Sis Vickie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely! The colors are so pretty. I always admire your coloring skills.

    ReplyDelete
  5. so elegant, love it. Hugs Helen P xx

    ReplyDelete