Followers

Tuesday 25 November 2014

Food and or Drink

Hello again, another week has passed us by and it's time for the challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. This week, Kim has chosen for us Food and or Drink. Please check out the blog for the team have created some lovely cards for your inspiration. For my card I thought along the lines of thanking a cook for a wonderful meal, I am hoping you have all  had a wonderful Thanksgiving and have enjoyed your Thanksgiving meals across the pond and for those who may have celebrated here in the UK. Maybe this card would be suitable for you. I cut half of the front cover off to show the pretty food scattered paper on the inside. The chef is decoupaged which adds more interest.  The wording is ' Thank you - Serving Up A Feast'.  The papers are from a Janet Kruskamp CD, produced by Joanna Sheene.  Thanks for visiting, which is greatly appreciated that you took the time. 

4 comments:

  1. Ha ha! My OH is a keen cook and a card like this would be perfect for him. Not sure he could ride a penny-farthing though!
    Jane

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the chef with a teapot balanced on his toe! I could think of a very suitable recipient. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful thank you card Caz! I love the papers and decoupaged chef.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like you little chef is having fun Caz x

    ReplyDelete