Followers

Monday 1 December 2014

It's A Blue, Blue Christmas...........

.......here at Sparkles Christmas Challenges for the next month.  Please pop over to the blog to see the super blue inspired cards from the Design Team.  I love blue and white cards, they can look so elegant and they don't always have to be snow scenes. For my card the background paper is from a CD - Walter and Winnie Does Christmas. The sprig is a Marianne die - our sponsor for the month- 
the stamps are from a set which were free last year with a magazine. I used DI Chipped Sapphire and Brilliance - Mediterranean Sea to stamp with and to blend the edges of the card. A few strings of  peel offs to hang the baubles along with a peel off greeting. This was an easy card to make, so I think I'll be making a few to add to my stock. Have fun everyone, don't get too cold when your working on your Blue, Blue Christms project. 

Thanks again to our sponsor for this challenge.

  Marianne Designs 2 Dies or 1 Die & 1 Stamp

4 comments: