Followers

Saturday 3 January 2015

All Things New

Happy new year to all my visitors, here we are starting a new year with a new theme at
 My Time To Craft (MTTC) so what better than for our theme - 'All Things New' - so much to choose from, as long as your project is related to the word New, we want to see it entered into our challenge. Please do look at the challenge blog to see the fabulous creations from the Design Team.  For my projecat, again a card, I have opted to say Happy New Year. The background paper is from a Papermania Christmas pad. The wreath was decoupaged using a Woodware floral wreath stamp, which I coloured with Promarkers. The greeting is a stamp from Go Kreate Die and Stamps set.  Have fun everyone.

4 comments:

  1. This is beautiful Caz, love the wreath the colouring really makes it stand out.
    Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my is this every pretty Caz! LOVE those flowers! Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Amazing roses :) Beautiful combination of colors!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the wreath of flowers!

    ReplyDelete