Followers

Saturday 28 March 2015

Easter Animals

Hello,  this is my second posting today.  At  MTTC,  My Time To Craft,  for the next week our challenge is Easter Animals - I'm sure you'll have as much fun as the DT have, please pop over and see their amazing projects. For my DT entry, I have created a card, using papers from a Generations paper pad, with some gorgeous fresh spring colours. The main image is 'Happy Easter' from LOTV, coloured with Promarkers and Distress Inks, Tumbled Glass and Mown Lawn.  I love how the rabbits are tearing off the paper to get to the wonderful chocolate Easter egg. The embellishments and greeting are from stash.  To everyone who celebrates, I wish you a very Happy Easter.

4 comments:

  1. Another cutie - you will have nearly as many LOTV stamps as me soon. Lol!

    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute cute cute Caz!!! These stamps are really darling and I love this card! Hugs D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute image hun....don't think I'd be much help unwrapping tho...I'd be knee deep in chocolate lol!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute image hun....don't think I'd be much help unwrapping tho...I'd be knee deep in chocolate lol!
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete