Followers

Tuesday 24 March 2015

Transport

Hello again, Tuesdays do seem to come round quickly at Cardz 4 Guyz challenge blog. This week Kim has chosen for our challenge Transport, we are expecting this to be a popular chocie for there are many modes of transport for you to choose from.  Please pop over and check out the inspiration from the Design Team. I love the CD from La Pashe - The Best of 2012, which I used to create this selection of cards I made to hopefully inspire you.


and

There are more on the CD, always handy to make the quick card you need in a hurry. Have fun. 

5 comments:

  1. The tank card made me smile this morning when I scrolled down the blog Caz. Great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh! These are all so wonderful. What fun images!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great selection Caz. That's one of my go to CDs if I'm stuck for an image x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing where you found these fun images. Any guy would like to receive one of these cards.

    ReplyDelete