Followers

Saturday 30 January 2016

Love Is In The Air


Hi here I am again, today's card is for Fantasty Stampers,
 where we must use a stamp which requires inking.
The challenge for the next two weeks is 
Love Is In The Air
Valentine's Day is coming up soon, so  we are
celebrating Love. Please pop to see the inspiration
 from the amazing Design Team.
For My Card,
I have chosen non traditional Valentine colours, 
using a cream card with toning Kraft Card.
 The stamp - Heart Garden -  from Woodware stamps,
was first stamped with Versamark, then heat embossed with white
embossing powder.
I used mica paints to colour the flowers and leaves. 
It's a shame you can't see the gorgeous glimmer on the photo.
The sentiment stamp is from Papermania - Sweet Nothings set,

3 comments:

  1. I love your design, Caz - this is such a fab stamp and I love the white embossing against the kraft card.
    Hugz, Jan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning card Caz. I love the colours you have used, so very different from taditional Valentine cards.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Caz this is a stunning card I love the white embossing and the soft colours you have used. Hugs Jackie

    ReplyDelete