Followers

Saturday 16 January 2016

Tag it! at MTTC


For the next two weeks at My Time To Craft (MTTC) we are
setting a challenge to see a tag.
TAG IT!
It would be appreciated if you went to the blog to check out 
the details and see the work by the Design Team. 
For my Tag,
I cut the shape from card, covered the tag with previously prepared
coloured paper, from one of my 'getting messy sessions.'
( sheet of copy paper covered with Moon Glow Starburst water colours, 
scrunched up, then left to dry)
Stamped with a big rubber stamp from The Stampman.
A piece of vellum with Happy Birthday - 2 chrome brads. 
Added flowers, fibres, twine, a Chinese coin and a heart charm.
I greatly enjoyed messing about with this tag, I hope you like it. 

3 comments:

  1. Beautiful! I love all your "messing about" with the tag too - Those fibers are wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just love the colours & the backing looks amazing hun
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete