Followers

Wednesday 13 April 2016

Favourite Colour - 5th Birthday


Hi everyone, an exciting two weeks ahead for the Design Team 
at Ruby's Rainbow, for we are celebrating the 5th Birthday of the blog. 
Shaz the owner has candi and prizes, most of the team are offering prizes, 
so please pop over to check out the details of the challenge and prizes.
If you wish to win the prize I am providing you must firstly 
enter a Favourite Colour project according to the rules,
 add a comment to both the challenge blog and to my blog. 
Due to postage I can only consider to send the prize to 
a winner in Europe. 
I will choose a winner for my prize.
This is my prize.

Winter Faerie Poppets by Christine Haworth
 -Interactive Papercrafting CD Rom by Crafter's Companion


My card with the butterflies above was created with papers and 
images from Butterfly Botanicals CD by Kraftyhands.
Matted onto a Kraft card. I edged most of the elements with
Walnut Stain Distress Ink.
This week Orange is my favourite colour, but I LOVE all colours,
I change with the seasons. What about you? Looking in my
wardrobe, I see a lot of blue, lilac, red, teal, orange and black. 
See what I mean about changing with the seasons. Have fun and 
good luck to you all, remember someone has to win, there
are lots of prizes available. 

6 comments:

  1. Love the butterflies on your card Caz. Orange is a colour that I don't use very often. Great card.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an eye-candy, hun!

    Hugs and kisses from germany,
    Silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore your card! Butterflies are my absolute favorite thing to use. I'm in love with green but like you I have lots of favorites too. Hugs, Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning and elegant card. Wow, you are one talented lady. I'm loving all of the oranges. Love butterflies. Take care.Hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those beautiful butterflies. What a lovely card!
    Thank you for offering the blog candy. I am in USA, so not eligible, but I think it is so generous of you to have the giveaway. TFS!
    <3 J

    jwoolbright at gmail dot com
    HerPeacefulGarden.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete