Followers

Monday 4 April 2016

Watercolour


Hello, thank  you for visiting my blog. Today is the start of 
our new challenge at Make My Monday, which is 
Watercolours
Please pop to the blog to see the details and of course to check 
out the Design Team Gallery.
For my card, I decided to go for the Clean and Simple look.
I love watercolours, it is such a relaxing form of art.  Though for this card
I just splashed on three colours with a flat paintbrush. The watercolours
I used are a new set, which have mica in them. The colours are shimmery
which sadly can't be seen on the photo.
The stamp is from Wayside Grasses by Stamps Away.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely card dear!!!!! Subtle and pleasing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful card - I love your watercoloured background.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete