Followers

Saturday 21 May 2016

Paper Piecing at MTTC


Hello, thanks for your visit to my blog.
Today I wish to highlight the challenge starting over at
My Time To Craft (MTTC) for the next two weeks which is....
Paper Piecing
Please do visit the blog for details and to view the wonderful
creations from the Design Team. 
For my card I have created a 5" x 7" white card.
Matted with a piece of black card. 
I stamped the main image Bold Bloom - Ruby onto white card,
then onto several pieces of designer paper from Craftwork Cards-
Velvet Plum. Varied shapes were cut and pieced to the 
stamped image on the white card. 
I cut 4 pieces to edge the white card before adhering to
the black card.  3 purple pearls added. The greeting
is from Honey Doo stamps. 

5 comments:

  1. A lovely card - I really like the papers you've used for your fabulous paper pieced flower.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic make hun, love the papers you have used
    Have a great weekend
    hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card love how you have paper pieced your flower so pretty. Alison xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What fabulous paper piecing on that gorgeous image, Caz! I love the colours and patterns!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What fabulous paper piecing on that gorgeous image, Caz! I love the colours and patterns!

    love Mags B x

    ReplyDelete