Followers

Thursday 26 May 2016

Vintage or Shabby Chic


Hello everyone, thanks for your visit. Today sees the 
beginning of a two week challenge at Cardz 4 Galz.
Aly from the Netherlands has chosen for us
Vintage or Shabby Chic
Please pop over to the blog to check out the wonderful
creations from the Design Team.
I chose Shabby Chic, I love to distress the edges with my scissors, 
I do have one of those little tools designed for the purpose, but for me
it's too neat, no, I like to get my scissors to the edges.
Papers are from Do Crafts Bellisima pack.
The image is a StudioLight Romantic Image.
All embellishments are from my stash.
3 of the small flowers are air dry clay flowers.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Caz. I love the shabby chic look and this is perfect.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete