Followers

Friday 12 May 2017

E is for Enchanted Creatures


Hello, thanks for your visit, it really does cheer me up, knowing I'm not 
talking to myself with my posts. 
Today at Alphabet Challenges we are looking at the letter E - 
our challenge is Enchanted Creatures, chosen by Lesley.
Please check out the amazing cards from the Design Team.
I have made a card using papers from a pad by Papermania, 
The doily is from a Dreamees die.
The fairy is a freebie digi stamp, I love her attitude, so typical.
The flowers, leaves and butterfly are all stamps and dies from
The Works - they are such a good price,  if you see them , buy them
you won't regret it.  I used Promarkers to colour and added pearl gems. 

3 comments:

  1. Cazro this is such a cute little fairy and I love her froggy friend. Great use of the colour green.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. A beautiful card Cazro, just perfect for the enchanted creatures challenge.
    Crafty hugs
    Lesley

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a really lovely card. I love the fairy and the colours you've used.

    ReplyDelete