Followers

Tuesday 9 May 2017

Jungle Fun

Hi, today we start a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz. 
Amy has chosen Jungle Fun. 
Starting with this challenge for over the summer period we
are changing from a weekly to a two weekly challenge blog. 
The DT have created some fabuous ideas of being in the jungle.
Why don't you take a peek on the blog.
I made my card from a decoupage kit. I added
several of my own twists.  The background papers 
and the leaves and the words  are from my stash.
I added a wobbly spring to the head, which is great fun for 
kids (and me) I have been flicking the head regularly. 
Have fun. I did!

3 comments:

  1. Cazro this is beautifully designed and I love your creative flair.
    This will also be perfect for one entry as an anything goes creation for our challenge below.
    Hugs
    Desíre
    {ATG with a CREATE WITH TLC Element}
    {Doing Life – my personal blog}

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a cute card for a young boy! Great idea with the spring.

    ReplyDelete