Followers

Saturday 21 April 2018

Inspired by a Film

Hi, thanks for your visit. Today we are going to the movies 
over at My Time to Craft.  The challenge being
Inspired by a Film (Movie)
will be open for the next two weeks. Please pop and see
the inspiration from the DT. Not to be missed.
I have for my film The Pirates fo the Caribbean
One of my favourite all time films.
Who can turn away form the stunning eyes of Johnny Depp?
Getting back to crafting.......
The ship, treasure chest and sentiment are by Tandastamps - Pirate set,
sadly no longer in business.
Both Pirates are by Crafty Sentiments, coloured with Promarkers.
I had fun both stamping and colouring, I hope you enjoy your project.

3 comments:

  1. Fab card Caz, love the images and the lovely scene you have created :)
    Hugs Kaz xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun Card Cazro. I guessed the film before reading. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just love this make, its perfect
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete