Followers

Tuesday 24 April 2018

World Book Day


Hello, thanks for your visit. Today we are starting a new two weekly
challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz  Sue has chosen for us
World Book Day
There are varied days for this special day, so we feel somewhere
today in the world a country will be celebrating it. 
Please pop over to the blog to see the ideas of the DT, it 
would be  a shame to miss their fabulous creative projects.
I used a 7" sq card, layered with a sheet of paper from my stash.
The Rare Oddity panel is by Graphic 45.
The blue panel from a 12" pad from The Works.
The books panel is from a CD The Best of La Pashe 2012.
Happy reading and creating. 

3 comments:

  1. I like your sepia tones Cazro. It's very classic looking. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card Caz, I do like the colours and I love anything to do with books


    Joan

    ReplyDelete