Followers

Monday 15 October 2018

Colour Project


Hello again, today we begin a new challenge at 
It being my turn to choose the challenge, I chose
A Colour Project
To use only two of the following colours
Orange, Black, Purple, Green.
Check out he blog for details and to see the fabulous
creations by the DT.
I made a 5 x 7 black card.
Stamped Cosmos Flowers by Woodware Stamps
onto white card with Versamark black ink and 
embossed with clear EP.
I painted the flowers with 3 Zig Brush Pens.
I added an stamped sentiment Inspire again by Woodware.
I decoupaged 3 of the flowers, added black gems to the centre. 
Gave a dotty surround on the main image sheet. 
Have fun with your Colour Project. 

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card and a beautiful flower stamp.
    Kath x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the look of your card so much, dearie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete