Followers

Wednesday 31 October 2018

Using A Sketch

Hello again,  last weekend we put our clocks back one hour,
we now have early dark evenings. I am so glad I recently
bought a Light Tent, I'm still trying to perfect the photos 
but I am getting much better photos now than I did 
before I bought it.
Today we begin a new challenge at 
We are introducing you to trying new techniques and 
this week it is how to  Use A Sketch
Please pop over to the blog to see the sketch you are to
follow, the details and of course the inspiration by the DT.
My card is a Kraft 7" scallop edge card.
The papers I used are all from a paper pad from The Range
Wild At Heart - First Edition - Trimcraft. 
The owl a stamp by Elusive Images (now Chocolate Baroque)
has been decoupaged with 3 layers, heat embossed,
the centre panel waterolours were used. 
The leaves are die cuts by usding dies from The Works
Have fun using the sketch, I look forward to seeing your entries.

3 comments:

  1. Owls and robins are my favourite birds, so I love this one Caz

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card, I love your owl, my grand daughter would go nuts at the owl.
    A lovely combination of papers that go so well with the owl

    ReplyDelete