Followers

Thursday 17 January 2019

Dimensional Elements


Hello, thanks for popping by, I hope you are well.
Today we begin a new challenge at 
Donna has chosen for the next two weeks
Dimensional Elements
We look forward to seeing your interpretations.
Please pop  over to see the DT's inspiring cards.
I am thinking of spring, (I wish) - A 6" sq card.
I created a frame - with my new square dies, (love them).
Adhered to card with dimensional stickers.
Paper from Craftwork Cards - Meadow papers.
Stamped Funky Flowers inside panel.
Stamped Funky Bird, added with dimensional stickers.
Funky Flowers and Bird are by Hobby Art. 
Wooden 'friends' and wooden butterfly  coloured with
Promarkers. 

2 comments:

  1. Love your cute little bird. It's a lovely card hun. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, love it. Emma

    ReplyDelete