Followers

Monday 18 February 2019

Make It Krafty


Hello, I hope you are well. The weather at this
 time of the year is not normal,  it's as if spring has 
arrived a few months too early. Nevertheless we
still need to be crafting. Today we have a new challenge
for you starting at Make My Monday.
Being my turn to choose, I chose to use one of my 
favourite mediums in card making.......
Make It Krafty
We need to see you have used Kraft card.
The DT have again provided some fabulous inspiration, 
please pop over to the blog, to see them.
I made a 6" sq scallop edge Kraft card.
I made a panel for the stamp - heat embossed and
then coloured with Promarkers.
Both the flower and sentiment are by Crafty Roo.
I blended Forest Green DT around the edges of the card.
The added pearls in each corner to embellish. 
White dots added randomley with a white gel pen.
Have fun in your crafating.

4 comments:

  1. i love the flower image so much, dearie!

    hugs and kisses from germany
    silvi xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. great card love the image and the way you used the pearls

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete