Followers

Thursday 28 February 2019

Oh! Pretty Baby


Recently I was asked by Hunkydory to review their
newly designed magazine Carfting with Hunkdory Issue 45
I was also able to choose a few other products of my own choice.
I was overwhelemed and honoured for this opportunity. It 
isn't my normal genre of card making but I have greatly 
enjoyed making the cards. The magazine and two  little square books 
are so beautiful, full of products and ideas, and of fantastic value
Today I am featuring one of the cards I made from the Little book
called Bundles of Joy.  but first details of today's challenge.
We have a new challenge starting at Cardz 4 Galz -
Oh! Pretty Baby
Please pop over to the blog to see the super ideas by the DT.
My card, was created from two pages from the block of papers
by Hunkdory, My Little Book - Bundles of Joy.
Mirri card, die cut with mirri card. 
I fussy cut the heart and flower corner from a sencond sheet.
Have fun, enjoy your crafting. 


No comments:

Post a Comment