Followers

Monday 1 April 2019

Feature A Creature

Hello, thanks for your visit.
Today a new challenge for a month starts at
Our challenge for you is to 
#99 Feature A Creature
Please have a look at our blog and don't miss
the super inspiring cards by the DT.
My 5 "x 7"scallop card has a red mat and a beige
sheet with stars, I have added lots of small crystals to the 
centre of the stars. 
The main image is a polar bear stamp by Little Claire Designs,
which sadly is no longer in business.
I coloured the image using Promarkers.
The sentiment is a die cut. 

2 comments:

  1. Really lovely card Caz. Cute image and the paper is lovely with all the gems you've added. Hugs Debbie xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your card Caz, I had forgptten I had that stamp. I hadn't realised Little Claire was no longer in business

    Joan

    ReplyDelete