Followers

Tuesday 23 April 2019

Whatever the Weather

Hello everyone, for those who celebrate Easter, I hope 
you have all had a wonderful time.  We in the UK  have 
been blessed with fabulous warm, dry and sunny weather,
just as I remembered Easters when I was a child.
Today we start a new chllenge at Cardz 4 Guyz,
chosen by Dawn, it is appropriately ........
# 218 Whatever the Weather
Please take a look t the blog for the few details and
to see the fabulous inspiration by the Design Team.
My 5 x 7 card is an embossed piece of white card, 
coloured with Promarkers.
The embossing folder, along with all of the stamps
are from a Hunkydory Cardmaking Collection #7.
I hope you enjoy the challenge.

1 comment:

  1. We were sat in my father in laws garden on Easter Sunday and we had balloons coming over just like this. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete