Followers

Thursday 6 June 2019

Foxy (lady or fox)


Good morning, hope you are well and ready to craft.
Today begins a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz.
#98 Foxy ( lady or fox) 
Please pop to the blog, there are onlly a few rules, 
don't miss seeing the DT's wonderful cards. I'm the only one
who made a foxy lady card, I wonder if there is 
means anything? Should I be worried? 
My 7" card has a sdilver mirri bakground, a pretty
pink and black paper from Kanban. 
The main image is a CD printout from
Crafter's Companion - Frou Frou Papercrafting CD.
Matted onto pink and black card.
I added crystal gems and a pretty greeting,
Have fun enjoy crafating.  

2 comments:

  1. Fabulous make Caz, a lovely image & the Kanban paper is perfect x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card!! She looks very relaxed :).

    ReplyDelete