Followers

Monday 10 June 2019

Lots of Flowers

Good morning, I hope you are well, thanks for your visit.
Today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday.
Silvi has chosen #98 Lots of Flowers (more than 3)
Please visit the blog, to see the few rules, not to miss
the fabulous inspiration from the design team.
I made a 5 x 7 card, using the resist technique which 
has been one of my favourite techniques since I learnt it.
I used a selection of stamps from my stash, and 3 Distress Inks.
Picked Raspberry, Fossilised Amber and Abonded Coral.
The greeting stamp, by Altenew, has been heat embossed with gold EP.
A few crystal gems randomly added.
I am so looking forward to seeing lots of flowers over 
the next two weeks. 

6 comments:

  1. stunning background and stamping Cazro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful....love the colours you used x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card Caz, I love resist embossing

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely card Caz! love the colour combo too! hugs XoX

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is stunning and the colours are so pretty together. Love dawn x

    ReplyDelete