Followers

Monday 16 September 2019

Colour Challenge


Good morning, hope you are well and life is being kind to you.
Today we begin a new challenge at Make My Monday.
We have a Colour Challenge #105
Chosen by Alli
Please pop over to the log to see the details and
the inspirational cards by the design team.
I wanted to try something other than flowers, so I 
stamped a LOTV stamp called 'Perfectly Pampered'
I used Promarkers to colour following the colours 
above as challenged. 
Thr paper, jewels and sentiment all from my stash.
Have fun, I look forward to seeing the entries. 

2 comments:

  1. gorgeous colouring of the stamped image and a beautiful card, especially drawn to the colours in the sentiment banner

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caz,

    Love Amy,

    Great card! Your powder puff gal is so cute. Great example for Make My Monday challenge this week.

    Your Design Team Doodle Pal,

    Janeen
    https://www.demidoodle.com/

    ReplyDelete