Followers

Tuesday 24 September 2019

Trees, Leaves or Both


Good morning to my visitor/s.  I hope you are well.
Today we begin a new two weekly challenge at
Cardz 4 Guyz  - Sian has chosen for
Challenge #229 Trees, Leaves or Both
Why don't you pop over for the details, the plus being
to see the inspiration by the design team. 
For my 6" sq card ( my favourite) I used orange and black
card to mat and layer my hand painted stamped image.
I used 3 Distress Inks as watercolours to paint the
background.  I then stamped my tree - IFS008 -
by Nellie Snellen.
I used Promarkers to colour the tree.  The leaves
and the ground foilage were created with dots (pointillism).
Thanks for any comments, which are so appreciated. 

1 comment:

  1. I love the background and it's perfect for your image. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete