Followers

Friday 25 October 2019

P is for Poppies or Pumpkins



Hello, I hope you are well, thanks for the visit.
Today we start a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges 
For the letter P - I chose Poppies or Pumpkins
 I have been poorly this week, there are
some wonderful creations by the design team, 
but to give you a little more inspiration I have 
resurected two projects I made way back, they
haven't been seen for many a year.  
I really like these pop - up box cards. If you fancy
having a go, dcheck out You Tube or Pinterest.
Papers from my stash, stamps are varied from
Inkadinkado and Tandastamps.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

For the poppies, I would like to share a photo of this
Ikea mirror, which I painted with blackboard paint.
I stamped the Poppies and the lettering with Elusive Images 
(now Chocolate Baroque). The buterfly is by Lyndsay Mason.
I used  TH Distress Inks to watercolour the images, which
were fussy cut and glued onto the board. 
Set off with small red pearls. 
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^


2 comments:

  1. Wow, doing both pumpkins and poppies. That both stunning. Love the frame. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete