Followers

Thursday 24 October 2019

Something Beginning with 'S'


Hello everyone, I am so pleased to tell you I am feeling
so much better, the last three days have been poorly days.
The worst is now over and I can again enjoy and partake in 
crafting and of course blogging.
Today, we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Galz. 
I have chosen the theme - #108 Something Beginning with 'S'
Please check out the blog, see the details and of course
take a look at the DT inspirational creations. 
For my card, I have made a Square card, not unusual for
 me, but I also have made a Square frame.
The background is a beautiful Scene, coloured with
Promarkers, with lots of glitter added. The stamp is by
Sheena, as is the Stag which has been added with
dimensional stickers.  The stamp set is - Scenic Winter. 
The Snowflakes are from a Dreamees stamp set.
I hope you enjoy.

1 comment: