Followers

Monday 3 August 2020

Clean and Simple



Hello everyone, I hope you are well and coping with the
Covid regulations., not to mention the new dreadful changes
made to Blogger.  Crafting is fun but these changes are
difficult to cope with, but for the sake of the crafting I will 
cope and just get on with it. Moan over.........
Today at Make My Monday we begin a new challenge
#128 Clean and Simple
Please check out the blog for details and to see the
inspirational cards by the design team. 
I used a 5" square card, I stamped LOTV - Playing Golf
onto white card, coloured with promarkers, cut it out,
leaving a small white border around the image. Adhered it
to the body of the card using 3d foam pads. I made a banner, 
stamped a greeting, added faux stitching.
Stay safe and well, thanks for your visit. 


2 comments:

  1. This little golfer is so perfect! He looks like he's having so much fun. Your subtle color choice adds to the simplicity of this card. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete