Followers

Friday 28 August 2020

Use Kraft Paper or Card

 


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Alphabet Challenges.   Helen has chosen for the letter K - Use Kraft Paper and/or Card. We look forward to your designs.   Please pop into the blog for any details and to see the wonderful designs to inspire by the design team. 

For my card, I made a 7" card. I used the stamps and the seahorse diecut which were with the magazine Simply Cards and Papercrafts, Issue 207. I only added a small amount of colour to highlight some of the images.  It was more time consuming than I originally thought it would be, measuring is not my favourite pastime in crafting, but it was essential with this card.  I hope you are safe and well. 

1 comment:

  1. The Kraft and white look lovely together. Beautiful card. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete