Followers

Friday 27 November 2020

Christmas Animals

 



Hello everyone,  I hope you are well, thanks for taking the time to visit. Today at My Time To Craft we are starting a new 2 week challenge. Helen has chosen Christmas Animals. Please pop over to the blog for details and to see the inspiration from the design team. 

 For my card I first made a square frame, stamped and coloured it.  I then stamped and created the background using Sheena stamps, coloured with promarkers, with lots of glitter added.  The frame was added, then I added the stamped stag, to the frame. The stamps set is Scenic Winter. The snowflakes are from a Dreamees stasmp set. I hope you enjoy and again thanks for your visit. Stay safe. 



3 comments:

  1. Hey, MTTC team-mate! Terrific Christmas card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card. A winter wonderland :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful creation hun, love the depth of the scene you have created

    Have a great Sunday
    Stay safe
    Hugs Shell xx

    ReplyDelete