Followers

Sunday 1 November 2020

Gold or Silver or Glitter

 


Hello, thanks for your visit. I hope you are well.  We in the UK are to start another national lockdown on Thursday 12 mn.  I hope all is well wherever you are. Today we begin a new challenge for the month of November at Sparkles Christmas Challenges.  Debbie has chosen  #118 Gold or Silver or Glitter.  Please pop to the blog for details and of course to see the wonderful inspiration by the design team. 

 I made a 5 x 7  cream landscape card. Gold mirri card to mat two layers of cream card.  Image stamped is by Papermania - Ornaments, embossed with gold EP.  The greeting stamp from my stash was also embossed with gold EP. Gold gems added to each ornament.  Please take care and be safe, happy crafting, it does help to ease the mind of stress. 

2 comments:

  1. A lovely card Caz, I love that stamp but never managed to get hold o9f it. It looks lovely in gold.

    Joan x

    ReplyDelete