Followers

Friday 30 October 2020

CAS Christmas

 


Hello, thanks for your visit, I hope you and yours are well and safe. Today we begin a new challenge over at My Time To Craft (MTTC).  The festive season is coming upon us, so let's get into the spirit of Christmas with our challenge - CAS (Clean and Simple) Christmas.  Please take a peek at the blog for details and to see the ideas created by the design team.

I have made a large card, an A5 with a green and then a red mat for the white card. On this I stamped the beautiful Christmas garland and corner holly stamps. All the stamps were on an A5 sheet of stamps by John Next Door - Floral Christmas - with the Creative Stamping Issue 88 magazine.  I coloured the images with both Promarkers and Koh-l-Noor Watercolours.  I hope you enjoy the challenge and look forward to you joining in.

No comments:

Post a Comment