Followers

Thursday 1 October 2020

Vintage Christmas

 


Hello, thanks for your visit, I hope you are safe and well.  Today we begin a new challenge at                  Sparkles Christmas Challenges. This challenge #117 Victorian Christmas has been chosen by Joan, sadly this will be her last venture with us, as she plans to retire from the design team. We wish you all the very best, say thanks and we will miss you. Please pop over to the blog for details and to see the wonderful inspiration created by the design team.

For my 7.5" sq. card, I used papers from my stash with gold mirri and green card. The stamp is by Daisy B - King of the Highlands, it is a beautiful stamp much larger than it first seemed when in the packet. This I coloured with Promarkers, some pencils, glitter added to the poinsettias. The sentiment is a die with glitter card. Gold jewels added to embellish. I hope you like it. Stay safe friends. 



No comments:

Post a Comment