Followers

Tuesday 20 October 2020

Colours of Autumn/Fall

 


Hello, welcome to my blog. Today we begin a new challenge at Cardz 4 Guyz.  It being my time to choose the challenge, I chose #256 Colours of Autumn/Fall.  Autumn is such a beautiful time of the year, all the amazing hues and tones of strong colours.  Please pop to the blog for more details and to see the wonderful inspiration by the design team.

For my card, I covered a 6" card with wood design card from The Works. The main image,  was created with a Heartfelt Creations stamp, I coloured it with Distress Inks and Promarkers. A greeting tag, a pair of acorns and two small leaves were added . Thanks again for your visit, I do appreciate you took the time,.

2 comments:

  1. So much awesome fall detail!! That wood grain background is awesome!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning little scene Cazro. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete